Expert Structural Dynamics and Acoustics
Creo Dynamics provides innovative solutions in acoustics, fluid dynamics and smart structures to customers in various industries, primarily automotive and aerospace. Through its unique expertise in automotive acoustics and control algorithms, we develop state-of-the-art active noise control for vehicle interiors.
Part of Faurecia group since 2019 which creates a unique opportunity to develop innovative acoustics and Active Noise Control (ANC) solutions Creo Dynamics is having a versatile offer:
- Software only approached leveraging the CREO Dynamics algorithms and methodologies: unique process to optimize the location of microphones and speakers, unique simulation process to predict and guarantee the performanceof noise control
- Combined hardware & software offers thanks to Faurecia-Clarion electronics capabilities.
- Combined active and passive solutions thanks to Faurecia Interior systems NVH capabilities (soft & hard trims)
- Creo Dynamics is a key expertise engineering player within aerospace, transports and minning industry especially for high level expertise such as:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (aerodynamics, aeroacoustics)
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Thermal management
- Noise Vibration and Harshness (acoustic)
- Testing (measurements and test data analysis)
To reinforce our activities especially in the filed of NVH and structural dynamics analysis we are looking for our new expert.
- D. / M.Sc. degree towards acoustics, NVH or structural dynamics
- Minimum 5 years experience in the industry or in the academia, preferably within automotive or aeronautics.
- Required experience in:
- Structural dynamics and/or acoustic measurement and testing
- NVH analysis
- Desired experience in e.g.:
- FEM modeling
- SEA Simulation
- Other industries outside Aerospace and Automotive
- Complex environment matrix organization and military environment
- Enthusiast engineer you are willing to extend your scientist skills while contributing to challenging industrial environment
- Ability to deal with clients in an efficient and friendly manner
- Independent workstyle
- Goal oriented, communicative, team worker
- Willingness to travel globally, primarily Europe
The Employee is aware and ensures the respect of the Internal Rules, Code of Ethics and Management Code applicable in the establishment to which she/he is assigned.
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Linköping, Sweden
Languages: Fluent in technical/business English – written/spoken, Swedish a plus